THESE FASHIONABLE BLUE LIGHT BLOCKERS ARE THE "GO WITH ANYTHING" SWANNIES YOU NEED.
Crystal Night Swannies in all variants rate high in customer satisfaction. With lenses featuring Night Swannies technology and fashionable frames that suit nearly any face and any wardrobe, you can't go wrong. Wearing your Night Swannies continuously 2-3 hours before bed will help you slip comfortably and easily into a deep and restorative sleep.
Features For Glasses:
Cellulose Acetate Frames - Natural, BPA-free material, adjustable, strong and lightweight.
Spring hinges - Wide Range of movement for extra comfort and durability.
Cr-39 lenses - Prescription-grade lenses
- Anti-reflective coatings for superior visual clarity
- Protection against blue light
Proven results - An independent study by sleepscore labs showed that last Night Swannies resulted in significantly improved sleep, including an average of 33% increased sleepiness at bedtime, 11 minutes less time to fall asleep and 24 mins reduced time awake during the night.
Crystal Collection Size Guide:
- The majority of adults find that the regular size is the best fit for them.
- Compare the measurements to your current eyewear. The lens, bridge and temple widths are usually marked on the inside arm of the glasses, or you can measure these yourself.
- Acetate frames can be heated up and molded for the perfect custom fit, or adjusted if bent out of shape. Most opticians or eyewear stores will do this for free.
Suggested Use For Sleep:
- To optimize your sleep, Night Swannies should be worn at least 1-2 hours before bedtime continuously.
- Try not to take them off at all until you have turned off all the lights and devices and are already in bed ready to sleep.
- Some people find better results from wearing them even earlier and we encourage you to experiment to find what works for you.
Suggested Use For Blue Light Protection:
- Night swannies can also be used during the day to protect your eyes from excessive blue light exposure. Eg, when using digital devices for prolonged periods.
- We do not recommend you wear Night Swannies continuously for the whole day.
- Take regular breaks and allow some natural light exposure to ensure your body knows its daytime.
- If you want extended protection during the daytime, we recommend our Day Swannies collections, which can be worn continuously all day.
Crystal Night Swannies in all variants rate high in customer satisfaction. With lenses featuring Night Swan...