With Spectrum Vibrance, it’s never been easier to meet your daily quota of fruit and vegetables. This dynamic supplement is packed with nutrient-rich whole foods and botanical extracts to bolster your body’s antioxidant defences and help it prosper.
Each scoop of Spectrum Vibrance from Vibrant Health provides the equivalent of 4.5 servings of fruits and vegetables. It also provides 60mg of phycocyanin, a potent pigment-protein complex derived from spirulina and linked with a series of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, neuroprotective and hepatoprotective effects.
What’s more, the high vitamin C content in Vibrant Health Spectrum Vibrance contributes to:
- normal function of the immune system before, during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for normal function of bones, teeth, skin, cartilage, gums and blood vessels
- normal energy yielding metabolism
- normal function of the immune system
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
A dense, concentrated powder, Spectrum Vibrance comprises red, yellow, blue and green fruits and vegetables, including those that are generally absent in our diets – goji berries, pomegranate and acai among others. Not only will these specially-selected ingredients boost the nutritional value of any smoothie, protein shake or juice, but the high level of plant-sourced antioxidants, including carotenoids and polyphenols, will help to neutralise free radicals in the body. In essence, Spectrum Vibrance is a full-spectrum supplement, one specially formulated to ensure adequate micro-nutrition and promote health and immunity.
Vibrant Health Spectrum Vibrance contains 36 different beneficial fruit and vegetable extracts. The fruit and vegetable extracts work in concert to provide you with the delicate balance of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients required to maintain vitality and promote good health.
Each scoop of Spectrum Vibrance from Vibrant Health provides the equivalent of 4.5 servings...