An advanced formula that combines hyaluronic acid, natural vitamin C and marine collagen to help keep the skin soft, plump and supple, and look less wrinkled.
Collagen is a structural component for the formation of skin, gums, teeth, bones, tendons, cartilage and blood vessels. The body’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid and collagen declines with age, which can lead to increased dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging.
Kiki's Marine collagen is enzymatically processed to keep the peptides intact, the polypeptides are fully digestible and gentle on the gut due to their low molecular weight.
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Contains natural vitamin C from camu camu, which is known for better absorption than synthetic vitamin C
- Keeps bones and joints lubricated
- Preserve bone strength
- Promotes healthy, supple skin
- No fish smell, completely flavourles
- 870mg per of collagen per serving (2 capsules)
- Naturally high in protein
- Sustainably sourced from a responsible fishery
Vitamin C helps stimulate collagen synthesis to maintain collagen levels and counteract the natural decline that happens as we age.
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not required.
Collagen is a structural co...