A pure and nutritious oil derived from the freshly pressed seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant which contains three key phytonutrients: thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol.
From holistic practitioners to royals to world leaders, this antioxidant-rich super seed has been cherished and used for millennia. King Tut cherished it so highly he requested it be buried with his money and treasures. Its extraordinary therapeutic powers have captivated the scientific community, with over 600 peer-reviewed research focusing on Thymoquinone, the main chemical responsible for most of its benefits.
Thymoquinone is one of the most important components of black seed oil. Our high strength oil contains 2.4% Thymoquinone thanks to the organic nutrient-rich soil, free of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and extracted using fresh, first pressing techniques.
- Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Balances cholesterol
- Promotes liver health
- Treats infections (“Superbugs”)
- Improves fertility
- Aids weight loss and decrease body mass
- Supports immunity & joints
- Supports digestive health
- Use topically to relieve dry, itchy and scaly skin conditions
- Can be used as a natural chest rub
- Helps promote a clear complexion
- Nourishes and strengthens hair
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Vegan with no preservatives, fillers or artificial flavours.
From holistic practitioners to royals to world Read more Read less
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.