Coenzyme Q10 is essential for the normal functioning of all tissues due to its role in the cellular energy production process. Both heart and skeletal muscles have the highest energy requirements of all bodily tissues, and are particularly reliant on adequate Q10 as a result.
- 100% natural Q10 - the same form as the body produces
- Not just animal free but truly plant based, with vegan softgel capsules
- Documented in 78 human scientific studies including the groundbreaking Q-
- Symbio® and KiSel-10 studies
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Pharmanord have spent more than 25 years developing and optimizing Bio-Quinone Q10 Vegan for the sole purpose of producing a coenzyme Q10 preparation which scientifically can document its superior bioavailability and quality.
What is coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 occurs naturally within every cell in the human body, we cannot live without it. It is a vitamin-like substance which is found in our mitochondria (specialised structures within cells responsible for energy production), it is also important as an antioxidant, associated with various health benefits.
Approximately three quarters of the body's Q10 is manufactured within the liver. Small amounts of coQ10 can be obtained from food. Our Q10 levels peak between the ages of 20 and 25. As the body's ability to manufacture/absorb Q10 declines with age, our levels of Q10 will also decline. Dietary supplementation can help to maintain optimal levels of coenzyme Q10 within the body.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.