- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A KLEAN Shower Filter removes chlorine, rust, heavy metals and other impurities from your shower. Take self-care to the next level and enjoy smoother, softer hair and skin, along with the peace of mind that you’re using the purest water possible in your shower thanks to KLEAN Shower Filters. Don’t just shower, get KLEAN!
It's effective. Our proprietary filter medium reduces chlorine and metal irons, transforms residual chemicals and impurities into harmless substances, removes odor, and balances your water’s pH level.
It's eco-friendly. We reduced the amount of plastic in our product by 70% by using recyclable materials in everything from our packaging to our refill capsules.
It's hassle-free. Install KLEAN in just 2 minutes. No plumbers necessary!
It fits almost all of the time. Your pipe entry just has to start a minimum of 2cm away from the wall.
- Stainless Mesh: Captures sand and other sediments.
- Calcium Sulfite: Ensures chlorine removal in both hot and cold water.
- KDF 55: Helps remove residual chlorine and heavy metals such as lead, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel, and copper.
- Granular Activated Carbon: Helps remove trihalomethane (THMs), odor, mold, and bacteria.
- Ceramic Beads: Balances your shower water's pH level.
- Filter Case Material: Aluminum
- Capsule Case Material: ABS Recyclable Plastic
- Filter Dimensions: 65.5mm X 180mm
- Capsule Dimensions: 50mm X 115mm
- Product Weight: 450 grams
- Entry and Exit Valve: 1/2" thread
- Flow Rate: 8 liters per minute
We recommend changing the capsules every 3-4 months or after 13,000 liters of water (whichever comes first) for optimal results. Filter capsule use should not exceed 6 months (DIN1988 Section 4).
The lifespan of each KLEAN capsule depends on various factors such as the level of free chlorine, your pH balance, how hard your water is, how often you shower, et cetera.
We suggest replacement if you notice a significant reduction in water flow. Decreased water flow is not a deficiency in KLEAN, but a sign of increased sediments in your tap water.
A KLEAN Shower Filter removes chlorine, rust, heavy metals and other impurities from yo...