Take a deep breath when you need to tell us your worries and it will comfort you.
Rose quartz is known as a healing crystal and the stone of unconditional love, compassion and positivity. It emits strong vibrations of love, which are thought to:
- support emotional and relationship healing
- inspire compassion
- boost feelings of peace and calm
Tigers Eye serves as a reminder to harness inner strength, to stand a little taller, and to stop sabotaging the self because all the light and love that is needed is already stashed inside. Instead of hiding away, Tiger’s Eye is all about bringing beautiful self-confidence to the surface. Take a look at the healing properties of the Tiger Eye gemstone…
- Clears negative energy
- Builds confidence and self-worth
- Helps improve circulation and boosts heart health
- Good for pregnancy
Aventurine is, primarily, the stone of prosperity. It inspires you to foster desirable qualities and to do the inner work that is required to embody your best self, whilst encouraging you to embody strong and trustworthy leadership qualities while aiding your decision-making processes.
- Attracts abundance and prosperity
- Encourages strong and trustworthy leadership
- Benefits the thymus gland and nervous system
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It is long believed that Amethyst has the power to alleviate stress and headaches and improve blood circulation for better health. Anyone suffering from insomnia, too, would be prescribed Amethyst crystals and gemstones to keep close to their beds as they tried to sleep.
- Extremely protective from negative energy, nightmares and insomnia/
- Calms the mind and spirit
- Reduces stress and headaches
Rose quartz is known as a healing crystal and the stone of uncon...