We are proud to present our own Nature Collection Eye Pillows which are handmade here in Dorset. They are filled with Organic Linseed and Lavender, and they have a sealed pillow which allows the cover to be removed and washed.
The Lavender is of single-origin, grown organically from Chateau de la Gabelle, with 450 years of lavender growing experience in Provence.
This linseed and lavender eye pillow can be used chilled for tired eyes/headache, or warm for relaxation. Warming the pillow is fine as it is filled with seeds and therefore will not give off a cooked smell like other grain products may. Please note the scent of Lavender will fade over time.
- Beautiful Aztec Elephant Print Design.
- Hand made in Dorset, UK.
- The fabric is cotton.
- The organic eye pillows are filled with organic linseed & lavender.
- Outer cover can be removed and washed.
- The cover of the organic eye pillow should be washed in cool water and then pressed with a cool iron.
- Dimensions of the pillow, 23cm x 12/13cm, weight, 200g
The Lavender is of single-origin, grown organically from Chateau de ...